My friend Amy over at Keepin' the Sunny Side tagged me in a little Q & A game. I've never been tagged and I think it might be fun. I'm sure these answers are things you have been DYING to know about me! hehe
Rule #1: people who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
Rule #2: tag 4 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse. these people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
I have been tagged by Amy.
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
We do not have any pets for a couple reasons. I am not a pet person at all ( I know, people think I'm weird ) and my husband happens to have some serious dander allergies so no furry things for us!
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Well if you're going to say dream then I'm going big. I would like to publish a book and my own CD. Even one would definitely be a dream come true.
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
I don't know about most hated but I can't stand arrogant and indifferent attitudes in people
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Wow I'm not sure where I would begin. I would pay off all mine and my extended family's debts and buy them all new cars/houses. I would build my dad a new church. I would give away money to anyone I heard about that needed it (anonymously of course) I would start my own home for unwed or abused mothers and their children. I would pay for my kids to go to college but would expect them to work as well. I would do everything in my power to make their dreams come true as well as my husbands and family. That's just the first month! haha
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
My kids making me laugh, which they are good at. Oh ya, and a Rt. 44 Diet Coke from Sonic!
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Of course we all want to be loved but I also feel blessed to feel such strong love toward my kids and husband like no other
7. What is your bedtime routine?
Depending on the night, sometimes I shower, sometimes I don't. Take off my make-up, crawl in bed and watch Frasier.
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
I met my husband in college and we have been married 13 1/2 years. Which is weird since I'm only 23 years old.
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
There are so many super creative women that have blogs that I just want to crawl inside the computer and watch them work! Too many to name!
10. What kinds of books do you read?
I love to read Christmas books all year round. I read alot of Debbie Macomber and books like hers. I'm also into all the paranormal books that have come out the last few years. Twilight, Sookie Stackhouse, Stephanie Plum and I am reading the Mediator series right now by Meg Cabot. I also do a bible study book each semester at church. I recently finished Ruth by Kelly Minter, loved it!
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Wow my husband and I would be recent empty nesters. I believe I will be starting a new chapter in my life with possibly a new career and maybe do the things I never had time to before.
12. What’s your fear?
Losing my kids or husband
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
Not a chance, life would not be as fun without junk food!
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
happily married and poor - oh wait I have been, lol
the times when we have struggled financially have brought us together like no other time has
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
turn off my alarm and lay there thinking about how I do not want to get up
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
the amount of hours he has to work
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
would like my daughter's name, Sydni, I guess that's why I picked it!18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
I would certainly try. I'm not saying it would be easy or even that I could do it, but I feel that God asks us to forgive not for the other person but for ourselves because He knows how bitterness and unforgiveness can eat us up. Now the forgetting part is a whole other story!
19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
right now I would have to say Old Chicago's Double Deckeroni!! yum!
20.What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
I actually love to write. So it's been a good way for me to do that. I also like going back and remembering what has gone on over that past months. And of course all the other cool blog people out there!
Well that about wraps it up!
I am going to tag
Jaime at Together is a Wonderful Place to Be
Patty at My Chaotic Home
DeNiece at Organzied Homemaking for Christ
Sara at House of Zion
Good luck girls! ;)