Why can't they just STOP growing?!?

My friend Melissa, who is a budding photographer, offered to take some pictures of my fam for Christmas.  Well who am I not to help a friend who is trying to hone her craft? ;)  As I looked at the CD she gave me of all the pics it occurred to me....my kids just keep looking older!!  I know this is a no-brainer but I don't like it one bit.  I see them everyday and sometimes I don't realize just how much they have changed until I look at old photos.  No more round cheeks and pudgy fingers.  But they still have those freckles thank goodness!  I know someday soon I will look back on this year's pictures and think how little they looked.  But for now I would just like to pretend that they will be this cute and cuddly forever! 






1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. This year they will look older, then when you look at next years pics.. you will remember that they really didn't look that old then... compared to now. The cycle continues. They grow so fast. Thank God they are healthy and can do this right? Our children growing on the inside and out are Blessings for sure.

    ReplyDelete