To the Victor go the Spoils

I may have inadvertently broken a few child labor laws yesterday.  I dragged out ALL and I mean ALL the clothes out of my kids closets and drawers and our off season closet as well.  They tried on and tried on and tried on.  My daughter loved it, my son - not so much. 
Sadly I discovered they had grown quite a bit since last season and very few things still fit.  Darn you Milk!!  Let's just say I needed to buy hangers when we started and now I have more than enough empty ones.  So on a whim I decided to post some of their clothes on Craigslist. 
It's amazing how God takes care of little things.  I had six different posts with six different sizes and I had a grandmother of 9 buy every last bit!!  Not only that but she paid me $10 more than I asked.  Who does that?!?  So the kids are splitting the money to go buy some clothes that do fit and I am one happy momma!
I went to bed with an absolute sense of satisfaction with cleaned out and organized rooms and closets throughout the house.  It was a long day but well worth it.  I even have some stuff to put back for a garage sale in the spring.  Now if only Christmas would put itself away.....

No comments:

Post a Comment