What to do???

I bought this cutie shelf for my bathroom at Target.

One glaring problem.....I want to put this on the top
Obviously those twirly little feet will fall through the slots in the metal.  So what's a girl to do? 
I thought and thought and walked around my house and garage for some ideas and then I saw some old 8X10 frames!
No I didn't frame the shelf - I took out the glass and used it as a cover!
The shelf is above eye level so you can't see the separation in two pieces of glass.
And voila!!  I don't have to worry about loofahs falling out and hitting guests on the head!
I can only hope fixing my dishwasher will be this easy......

3 comments:

  1. You are a CLEVAH girl Lori! Cute shelf too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and commenting. You're blog is just too cute! I especially love what you did with improvising to create the look you were going for. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thanks girls! I love it when you have those a-ha moments and it actually works! :)

    ReplyDelete