I Give Up! (for now)

So I am not the most computer savvy person out there, in fact, starting a blog at all was a bit daunting.  I wanted to quit several times just trying to figure out backgrounds and pictures and all that jazz.  But my hubby encouraged me to stick with it and I'm glad I did.  Of course I get bored with the look of my background just like I get bored when I haven't redecorated in a while so I try to change it up.  But I spend WAY too much time trying to decide what to do and what colors to use etc.  (One reason why I can't seem to get going on the whole scrapbooking thing!)  That being said, I'm calling it.  Tonight after searching through fall backgrounds, halloween backgrounds and pictures I'm going with a template from blogger.  Not that cute or creative but I cannot look at one more!!  Maybe another day :)

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I am always changing my backgrounds and headers. For me it is an addiction... LOL! I like the background.. and the colors are very Autumn like.

    ReplyDelete