Say What?!?

Before you glance at the picture below and think I've lost my mind, it is NOT what you think!!
I read a lot of hype about this product recently so I thought I would check it out.  It is a powder gel that is inteded for chafing on your thighs and other girly areas.  HOWEVER - what some people have discovered is that it also works as a make-up primer!!  It comes out as gel but dries like a powder.  Make-up primers are typically one of those "would be nice to have but won't spend $45 on" type of items for me.  So needless to say, when I read about this, then saw it at Target for $5.99, I jumped on it!
Now the real question is, "Does it work?".   The answer is a resounding "YES!!!!"  I put it on after my moisturizer but before my foundation ( I use Bare Minerals)  I made sure I got some on my eyelids as well to help with eyeshadow.  I spent my day at the park with a bunch of 6th graders, playing kickball, running around, sweating.  And get this.....my make-up is still on girls!!  I'm not kidding, you can still see the different colors of eyeshadow I have on!!
So thank you Monistat, even though it wasn't your intent, it is fabulous!  If you try it, let me know what you think too!

No comments:

Post a Comment