Better late than never

I realize that Valentine's Day was a couple months ago but since you could make these gifts for just about any holiday, I thought I'd give you a peek.

Now these were sooo easy you wouldn't believe it!  Just take a 12x12 sheet of scrapbook paper.  Whatever color or pattern fits the holiday.  Wrap it into the shape of a cone and staple - you could staple on a ribbon if you wanted also.  I just stapled the tag on over the original staple.  Fill with some yummy treats and give away!  The popcorn I put in them was covered in melted white chocolate mixed with crushed up peppermint candy.  Since it was so soon after Christmas I used candy canes but you could use mints anytime.  It was delicious and my friends loved it.  You could also fill them with fresh flowers.  I would love to hear what you would put in yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment