You crackle me up!

So I recently discovered Crackle Medium at Hobby Lobby after reading about it online.  I love the crackle look anyway and now I want to crackle everything in my house!  But I settled for some fall pumpkins.  I had these in a garland last year and wanted some white pumpkins without spending alot, so I got some craft paint and crackle medium and went to work!
Here is what I started with (sorry the pics are a little blurry)





I added a coat of brown paint to the pumpkins and let it dry.  Then applied a coat crackle medium and let dry.  Lastly I added a coat of off white paint and as it dried they looked like this:
Love it!  Now I can add them to my mantel garland!  Happy crackling!

3 comments:

  1. Cute title. I've only tried crackle once.. and it was not so pretty. Yours on the other hand.. turned out quite nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love your ideas! So glad I popped over!!! ~Angela

    ReplyDelete