A Shout Out to my sis!!


Sharing a room with someone for 18 years you get to know them pretty well.  Of course, at the time I wanted nothing more than to have my own space with my own closet and my own radio.  Looking back, I wouldn't change a thing.  We have so many wonderful memories together, and yes, some not-so-wonderful ones.  For some reason God chose to bless me with the most generous, compassionate, kind-hearted, funny, smart and beautiful woman I know to be my sister.  I thank him for that daily.  Sara has a deep love for the Lord but also for fashion!!

When Sara graduated college she did something I could have never done.  She up and moved to Dallas with no job or home to see if she could do something in the fashion industry.  And do something she did.  She has made amazing contacts, shown her tenacity and skill to an unbelievable level.  I marvel at how she does what she does.  Sara makes everyone she meets feel like you've been friends forever.  The road has not always been easy but she has stuck it out and I could not be more proud of her.  Every once in a while I drive down to the Big D and take a peek into her professional life.  She has let me sit in on line presentations and corporate parties.  She is so good at what she does, plus it makes this stay-at-home mom feel glamorous for a minute!  ;)

Sara recently started a blog and it will be one more way for her to use her talents.  I'm excited to see where it goes, I know it will be amazing!  So go to my House of Zion link and check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment