Here's to trying new things.....

I never really write out a list of resolutions for the new year, however I do let some ideas roll around in my head of how I would like my life to be different. This year one of the things that made my internal list was finally doing some of the things that I've been putting off FOREVER. I am a perfectionist and along with that comes procrastination - if I can't do it all at once and do it perfectly, why even start?!?! Which is why I have a closet full of scrapbooking stuff that has yet to be used. I've been told perfectionism is a good thing, I figure it is only when it pertains to cleaning your house. All that being said, I have always wanted to blog. Blog about things that happen with my kids or family. Blog about cute crafty things I make or awesome garage sale finds. Blog about friends I meet and adventures I have. So this is it!! I'm not going to let it bother me that I haven't picked out a cute background or added any pictures - I have come up with a name and made my first post....I am ON MY WAY!! Hopefully my next post will be before 2011. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blog!!! Came over from Sugar Pie Farmhouse. Your site is adorable. And you've done the most important part in blogging, which is just to START! I think we all have felt like that at the beginning, like we don't know how to post pictures and we don't know how to do a header, etc. etc. You just learn as you go. And I've decided that even if my blog isn't fancy (because I can't figure out how to do fancy ;)) that's ok. Great job. You should be super proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you so much Lynn!! Your sweet words are a huge encouragement...I will be checking out your blog soon! :)

    ReplyDelete